Monday, October 22, 2012

A-Engald and Make-up Store

Hey dolls!!!

Sorry Ive been MIA again, I ended up wearing my last manicure till sunday and I was swamped all weekend with stuff. But im back again!!!

Today I thought id show you the nail mail I recieved last week, I got 2 of my birthday gifts so far!!

Lovely Kira overly spoiled me!!! She got me Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle, Make-up Store Charmine, A-England Lady of the Lake, and Barry M Nude, Mint Green, Vivid Purple, and Shocking Pink. As well as some delicious candies!!!


Sweet Nini also spoiled me!!!! She got me Girly Bits Purple Potion, Gosh Magic Star, Sephora Twinkle Twinkle, Revlon Preview Pink, and Models Own Disco Mix and Lilac Dream. As well as a cool buffer set and also yummy candies!!


I cant believe how awesome my first to packages were, definatly better than what I ever expected!! My girls are the greatest <3

And of course I had to use some of the new holos right away so I used Charmine and Lady of the Lake.


I cant believe how amazing these are!!!! 2 coats and they are prefect, the holo was insane and that wasnt even int eh sunlight!! Sadly it was cloudy the day I wore this!! But ill defiantly be trying them again soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment