Thursday, September 20, 2012

Franken: Witches Brew

Woo 2 posts in one day, seems like im back on a roll. Lets see if I can actually keep it up this time ;)
 
So last night I couldn't resist and had to tr one of my new Halloween polishes as a full mani. And of course since im in love with Witches Brew so much and have gotten so many compliments on it, I had to try it first.
 
I started out with 2 coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl, and then did 1 layer of Witches Brew, which is a clear base with orange, purple and black glitter. I apologize for the pictures, they really dont do this polish justice. But i promise ill be making a light box in the very near future :)
 
 
 
I cant believe how much I love this polish. I never thought I would love something that I made this much but this is sooooo me!!!! So glad I put this on. Oh and I tried it without the glue base coat because I finally got my little nail soakers for removing stubborn polish yesterday so ill do a review on those as well.
 
Have a great day everyone <3

1 comment: