Sunday, September 9, 2012

AiS: Toxic or Poisonous

Hello lovelies!!!

I hope you all have had a great weekend. I know mine has been pretty good, getting to go to the fair yesterday even thou it rained for most of the day. But I still made the most of it.

Today however I have the Adventures in Stamping sunday challenge for you, which is Toxic or Poisonous. Since im still loving my apple nails and didnt want to fully take it off, I decided to expand on it. In case you didnt see the apple post I created them using Orly Fresh and Nina Ultra Pro Electric Slide.

I ended up removing my pinkie, pointer and middle fingers. I then did 3 coats of China Glaze Sun-Kissed on them. Once dry I did a layer of my franken `Apple Blossom the middle finger. I then stamped a skull on my pinkie and pointer fingers using Konad Black and my MLS-05 plate.

 
 
So obviously I decided to go the poisonous apple route. I like how the colors are so bright and I think the glitter ties the green adn yellow together. Of course the apple is also fitting as were getting into fall and apple picking season!!!
 
Any who dolls I hope you enjoy it and have a great sunday!!! <3

1 comment: