Friday, August 10, 2012

Giraffe Print

Hey dolls, sorry for being MIA this week, had to work, haven't been feeling well, and did hair twice this week. But I have been painting my nails a bit :)

The other day I wanted to use some of my China Glaze Safari polishes and remembered seeing an awesome Giraffe manicure done with some of them so I decided to try it. I used 2 coats of Desert Sun on  all my nails except my ring finger where I used 2 coats of I herd That. I then did a bit of I herd that on the tips of all the fingers. Once it was all dry I stamped with a mixture of Kalahari Kiss mixed with Konad white, since it wouldn't stamp well on its own, with plate BM-313. 


I do love the way this turned out, I actually kept it on till last night and I did it on Monday night.

I also came home yesterday to a group order of the Pretty and Polished Pre-order, I ended up painting my nails with 1 of the 2 I got but ill show you guys that tomorrow :)


Look at those pretties!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I need to try this! I love the Safari collection and I am always looking for more ways to wear them!

    ReplyDelete