Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whimsical Ideas By Pam Kitty Glitter

Hey dolls, hope you all are doing great tonight!!! Ive been enjoying my vacation outside this week that's why I haven't been around everyday. Trying to soak up as much sun as I can while I have the change too. And of course dealing with that burn in the mean time lol. Tomorrow im spending it with the hubby and my grandma and then going to see Ted so I might check in at night.

However now to be polish related I have a very special color to show you all. Today I got Whimsical Ideas By Pam, Kitty Glitter!!!!! Its the prefect pale aqua with silver hex glitter and micro glitter. You could definatly build this polish up to opacity with probably 3 coats but I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy and then layered a coat of Kitty Glitter over top. Kitty Glitter applied sooo well, didnt have to do any fishing for the glitter :)


Isn't this perfect!!!!! This is my first polish from Pam and definatly wont be my last. I'm so impressed by them and the bottles are sooo sticking adorable with the labels and the bow tied on the lid. What do you guys think???

Also just a reminder to you all about my first ever blog sale going on!!!!
Hope you all have a great night <3

1 comment: