Monday, July 23, 2012

Orly Skinny Dip

Hey all!!!! I hope you all had a great weekend!!! I know I did besides having to work, I loved getting to spend time with my niece and nephews Saturday night. I was hoping to check in last night as I had time after work to paint my nails but the Bachelorette Finale (sooooo happy Jef won), Big Brother and True Blood took over my night he he. But im back!!!!! So hopefully tonight ill be able to stamp with mani, and get back to doing around 4 posts a week as I know Ive been slacking a bit lately and I appologize just been really busy.

Now before getting onto the manicure I just want to give a shout out to my Canadian followers. In case you guys didnt know we have a facebook group for us called Canadian Lacquer Lovers, feel free to come join us over there. And if you live in Ontario specifically we also have a Ontario Nail Polish Addicts, for everyone around here to talk polish, where to buy and get togethers :) So hopefully some of you guys will join us over there :)

Now onto the nails :) This weekend at my work we had a 50% off reduced sale so I ended up picking up Orly Skinny Dip from the Feel The Vibes collection. It's a gorgeous blue cream with the slightest hint of blue shimmer in it. It applied beautifully in 2 coats. Please don't  mind the nubbins they needed to be filled down lol.


As you all know I am in love with blue polish latley, so of course this is right up my ally. Its bright but not blinding neon which I love, and its so summery looking. I would like your guys import on my pictures, I recently changed the settings on my camera and I feel like this photo is alot nicer then past ones, what do you all think??

Ohhh also have you guys seen the news about China Glaze coming out with an holographic collection in the spring of 2013??? You can find the nail wheel picture on Polish-aholics Anonymous and they all look amazing!!! Ill definatly have to invest in that whole collection lol.

Well all I hope you all have a great Monday, I know its hard and hopefully ill have another post tonight or tomorrow <3 xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. I love how bright and flamboyant this colour is, a great summer blue! xx

    ReplyDelete