Sunday, July 29, 2012

Elemental Styles Neon Lights

Good morning everyone!!! Hope your all have a great weekend so far!!! Mine hasn't been too bad, just spending lots of time with the hubby and spoiling him for his birthday. We went to a comedy show last night which was alot of fun and today were going to see his family :).

For his birthday I decided to paint my fingers his favorite color which is orange!!! I started out with 2 coats of Billie Orange which is an awesome neon orange cream that actually goes fully opaque in just 2 coats. I then did 1 coats of Elemental Styles Neon Lights which is a clear base with yellow and pink matte glitter over top of the orange. Neon Lights is such a cute color, and applied really nice. No fishing for glitter.


Isn't this a fantastic combo!!! Its a bit hard to see the pink glitter in the pictures, but in real life it is more noticeable. The hubby loved the mani which is what I was going for. Tonight im hoping to stamp over when we get back :)

Well dolls I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment