Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ASBMF: May Flowers

I actually did this manicure last night but it was 2 am by the time I finished it so bed took over before I did a blog post :) I have been debating on what to do for this manicure for a while and finally came up with an idea I liked.

I started off with 2 coats of Julep Niecy. Its a deep pink cream, the application was great. I love this color because its bright but not neon.




I then did 2 coats of China Glaze Shower Together halfway up the nail, once that was dried I used Konad special white polish and Flirty plate B25 to stamp the flowers, and a dotting tool to add on the dots around the flowers and for the yellow centers :)


I really love this color combination and think its perfect for the spring :) I cant believe that i'm almost done this challenge!! I only got 2 more manicures to do if i'm not wrong. I have had a blast doing the and hope you guys have enjoyed them as well <3

Now if you want to see more amazing manicure from these challenge, head on over to the other lovely ladies blogs :)

Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails
Johanna at kayonolan

2 comments: