Sunday, May 13, 2012

AinS: Plate ending in 5

I finally have an Adventures in Stamping Sunday challenge for you guys!!!! Either usually I do it and don't like the final look so don't post it or I don't have a plate to use for it.  So today was a plate ending in 5 which I surprisingly have 2 of those!!!!

I was sooo excited to get to do one that I decided I would finally try stamping with something other than a Konad Polish.

I started out with 3 coats of Models Own Aqua Violet for the base. I got this color in a recent swap from the lovely Zoe at Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder. I love this color, the application was so nice, and the color is gorgeous. I love the duo chrome effect in it even thou my camera didnt want to capture that too well.


I then decided to use China Glaze OMG for the stamping as Ive seen on other blog posts that its worked pretty well. I wish it would of shown up a bit better but I think it looks nice and vintage. I used plate MLS -05 for the design, which is like an antique flower/vine. I also tried to keep the stamp to the outer half of my nail :)


I really like the way this turned out ill try and get a picture in the sun today as the flash makes  hard to see in some parts. I think with some practice with this color I could get the hang of it.


Anyways dolls, time to get ready for work, have a great Sunday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment