Monday, April 9, 2012

Ladybugs :)

Here I go combining 2 challenges again :) PAA Monday challenge is polka dots and ASBMF day 2 challenge is Lady bugs. So i figured these two were easiest enough to combine as ladybugs have polka dots he he.

So since I didn't want the lady guys to totally overrun the manicure I only did them on my thumb and ring finger for accent but did polka dots on the others as well.

For the base I used 2 coats of China Glaze Vertical rush. I then used Orly Liquid Vinyl for the french tips, art club black stripper for the lady bug lines and a dotting tool for the dots. I used Billie French White for the eyes with the dotting tool also. I then did a layer of my SF 35 topcoat as I love the holoness, I'm kinda addicted to it he he.

My husband thinks that this is the best quality Ive done yet. That the "bring red" is just amazing. He he don't you love the way men describe things?



I love how well you can see the SF topcoat in these pictures. For once my camera actually captured it well. I cant remember the last time I painted all my nails red, but I must say I am liking it. And  the lady bugs are sooo fitting for spring :)

Now if you want to see more amazing manicure from the ASBMF challenge, head on over to the other lovely ladies blogs :)
Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Your polka dots are so evenly placed! And I like the holo shimmer on top ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i tryed really hard to get them as even as possible and holo shimmer is awesome on everything hehe

      Delete
  2. This is really great! I just love the shimmer on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Creative! new blog on the History of the Ladybug go to eblogger dot com search for History of the Ladybug.

    ReplyDelete