Thursday, April 12, 2012

Elemental Styles Act-inum My Age and nail mail!!!

Today I was lucky and came to a mailbox full of packages!!!! Words cant even describe how happy I was when I pulled 3 packages out of my little mail box!!! I got amazing polishes, adorable socks and yummy chocolate, the socks are from a sock swap in my birthday group :)

Here are some pictures of the mail :)

First up is a swap from Zoe over at OCNPD, she from my birthday group and also had me for the sock swap which are sooo cute!!!

She got me Models Own Head Kandi Ibiza Mix, Nails Inc Baker Street, Max Factor Intense Plum, Max Factor Disco Pink and last but not least Max Factor Fantasy Fire!!! Cant wait to try there babies out!!!!



I also had my order of Kleancolor polishes come in. I got Sugar Coat, Holo Chrome, and Chunky Holo Black!!! So excited to try these out and hopefully order more!!!


And the last mail was my other sock swap from Miagi at Pretty Kitty Claws!!! They are absolutely adorable!! The hubby loved the chocolate eggs he he!!!


Now that you guys got to see what I got to come home to its onto the nail!!! I told you yesterday that today I would use my new Elemental Styles Act-inum my age which is a franken that can be purchased from her  Etsy shop!!!

The polish is a gorgeous purple holographic polish with holographic silver glitter, iridescent glitter, and large and small purple glitters!!! It takes 2 coats to get full coverage. I did find that it was a bit thick when applying but it smoothed out nicely on the second coat!!! I will definatly be buying more of her polishes after seeing how amazing this one is!!!



Isn't it amazing!!!! I have been looking for a great purple go to polish and I think Ive found it!! I bet this will be great on the toes in the summer :)

Anyways tomorrow I will be rocking out some of the lovely polishes the Zoe got me so stay tuned <3

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get that Elemental Styles polish! I love a good purple and add some holo and glitter and it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was really surprised on how much better this polish is in person, efiantly a must for anyone that loves purple!!!

    ReplyDelete