Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another untried and ASBMF: Matte Magic

Well today I have a combined post, I decided to use 2 untried polishes for my ASBMF challenge # 8 matte magic. I was originally going to stamp something over a matte background but I decided why not use multi colored glitter and then matte it to try and get that "magic" aspect in there :) Plus i'm still a bit hung over from last night which I did my original Untried manicure but I was already drinking when I did it... it was sooo bad that I already removed it lol.

So I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Stone Cold from the capitol Colors collection. Its a matte slate grey, I found it was a bit thick but smoothed out pretty good on the second coat.



I then did 2 coats of 365 Days of Color Explosion, it was kind of hard to fish the glitter out but once i got good coverage and matted it with NYC Matte Top Coat it looked awesome!!!


Without flash

With Flash

So now to see more matte manicure be sure to check out the other ladies in the ASBMF challenges

Hannah at Polished Prisms
Amanda M . at Mandys Polish
Karine at Karinea0a
Heidi at DIY Polish
Victoria at Manicurator
Sarah at All This Polish
Charlotte-Louise at Charlottes Nails
April at Munias Nails

And to see some more untried polishes show some love to my birthday girls <3

Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges
Alyssa C at Mused about you


8 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, I nominated you on my blog for the Versitle Blogger Award: http://nailsoup.cyber-soup.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html So excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll ill check it out on my day off :)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty glitter combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo! I loved Stone Cold but unfortunately it chipped on me super fast (within 12 hours, 8 of which I was sleeping.) That glitter on top with the matte looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww really that sucks its such a nice color and i know im obsessed with glitter right now lol

      Delete