Friday, March 23, 2012

PCFC Subtle Spring Glitter/Flakie Bomb

For today's PCFC I did a "subtle" flakiebomb... It not over subtle thou lol... I started off with 3 coats of OPI Pedal faster Suzi, and then layered 2 coats of China Glaze Luxe and Lush over top. Must say i'm in love with this combination. My nails are soooo sparkly and shinny its unreal!!! They're like glowing :) If only my pictures would do it justice :(

Here first some pictures of the Pedal Faster Suzi



I love this color, its such a nice pink with a lovely shimmer to it, I just wish it applied a bit nicer.

Now onto the flakie goodness :)

First is with flash second is no flash :)


I have to say I think Luxe and Lush is one of my favorite flakies because I think it would compliment almost any color. Of course I will have to try this out at some point again :)


1 comment:

  1. Pedal faster Suzi is so pretty! I have the mini but I want the full size version! I love this mani xxx

    ReplyDelete