Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello Kitty is ready for St. Patties day!!!!

Today's green manicure I decided to be a bit more creative for since it was my day off. Ive been wanting to use my hello kitty off of my MLS-05 stamp so I figured it would be the prefect time to.

For the base of the manicure I used 2 colors for the base. On the thumb is 2 coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mine, on the pinkie and pointer is 2 coats of China Glaze Midnight Kiss with 1 coat of Julep Oscar, on the ring and middle is 2 coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy.


I then did a diagonal section of China Glaze Entourage on the ring and middle finger. This is to represent the sky and grass.


I then stamped Hello Kitty on the thumb and did a rainbow, clouds and a sun on the ring and middle finger with acrylic paints.



So the idea behind this manicure is that the pinkie and pointer finger represent the pot of gold at the end of the rainbows. I wanted the grass to have some texture behind the rainbow so that's why I used acrylic paint on it. And I added the sun since usually its out during a rainbow :)

And in case you didn't see I made Hello Kitty's bow green to show off her Irish spirit :)

Now I will have to think of an even better idea for Saturdays manicure...

No comments:

Post a Comment