Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gradient nails

Im so excited, tomorrow morning I have a hairstylist job interview, so I decided to do a more "natural" manicure since the interview is with the district manager for this area :) And in planning for this manicure I bought 3 savvys from my current job for $0.99 each.

I cant tell you how weird it feels to have these colors on my nails, as I cant remember the last time they were this neutral.

So I started off with 2 coats of Savvy French Cafe. This color went on really smooth with 2 coats.


After this i sponged on with an eyeshadow applicator Savvy Mango, and then on the tips I added Savvy Icy Mauve. The Mango color I had to build up quiet abit to see ontop of French cafe, where as Icy Mauve went on reallyyyy nice. Then on top of this I added 2 coats of my SF-35 topcoat



I really love how blended this turned out and the sparkle that comes from the SF. Even thou its more nutral then anything I usually wear I love it and cant stop staring at my nails. Definatly must be the sparkle :)

Anyway wish me luck for tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment